Your company cannot operate without a level of reliance on computer systems. New technology and the industry hot topic “data integrity” (“information availability, authenticity, correctness and traceability”) are driving greater adoption of computerised information systems.
In response, the TGA, FDA and other regulators are increasingly scrutinising the validation of computer systems. As such, you must apply an appropriate level of risk-focussed validation effort for your computer systems and organisation to be compliant.
This one-day course will provide you with an overview of what matters in validation of computerised systems to help your company meet regulatory requirements and mitigate risks to product quality and patient safety.
Through this course you will develop an:
- Understanding of common terms and definitions of Computer Systems Validation
- Understanding of the types of, and elements of System Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
- Understanding of Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP)
- Understanding of what is critical for data integrity in the eyes of GxP regulators
- Understanding of how computer systems are regulated in TGA (PIC/S) and FDA environments
- Ability to recognise the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of using computer systems
You will benefit from this course if you are a key Quality, IT or Operational Subject Matter Expert (SME) or Manager likely to be involved in using, validating, approving or purchasing computer systems.
Format and Course Length:
The 1-day course involves a lively mix of case studies / workshops and intensive tutorial sessions. The delivery method is collaborative with a small group and facilitator, which has been shown to enhance learning and critical thinking skills of participants. You will receive copies of all presentation slides and a Certificate.
Fee and Discount
- The standard fee (exc. GST) is:
- Australia and New Zealand: AUD 700 per participant
- Singapore: SGD 630 per participant
- A 7.5% discount applies for 3 or more participants from the same company
Option 1 – Register and pay online by credit card through our TryBooking site following the link (where available) in the table below. A processing fee of 30c per person applies.
Option 2 – Register by e-mail following the link (where available) in the table below and pay by invoice
|Location||Date||Online by CC||Email & Invoice|
|Melbourne||08 March 2018||Register||Register|
|Sydney||13 March 2018||Register||Register|
|Singapore||15 March 2018||Register|
|Brisbane||20 March 2018||Register|
|Auckland||27 March 2018||Register|
Scheduled sessions run from 9am to 5pm unless otherwise specified.
Call us or click here to e-mail us and register your interest in a public session in an alternative city or having this course delivered on-site.